








So I haven't updated my site in a while, sorry about that. I just got back to work after the two week break for Christmas. Tyler's 1st Christmas was fun for all. He looked so cute in all of his festive outfits, I can't believe he will be 4 months next week. Life in our household has definately changed, we love having the little guy around. My days at work are spent counting down the minutes until I get to see him again and every minute that I am with him I cherish. Tyler loves to eat his hands, blow bubbles, smile, make lots of ooohhhhs and awwws, and most of all.... EAT!

1 comment:
I am so glad that you updated your blog! You are such a cute family! Glad you had a great first Christmas with Tyler. Kanyon had fun this year too! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment