Well hello. Today was very exciting. We got the first ultrasound and got to see our little "peanut" as my dad would say. It is very tiny but we could see the heart beat flashing on the screen and we were so excited, BUT THEN..... she even turned up the volume and we could hear it. It was awesome, I almost cried but I kept my composure.
After that we talked to our nurse lady. She said I had a Subchorionic Bleed, that it is smaller than some she has seen and she is a little concerned so she is going to check it in 4 weeks. Hopefully in 4 weeks this little thing will have healed on its own and gone away. This shows up on about 30% of pregnancies. I just have strict orders not to lift anything over 10 pounds and I have to take it easy, no strenuous work for me. The bleed makes me a little nervous but there is nothing I can do so I just have to chill out about it.
My bloodwork from 2 weeks ago is good. My progesterone is good, which is what I am on medication for. And, then I did my glucose test, more blood was drawn.
So, in 4 weeks I'll send another update.
Love, Candace, Kevin, and Baby T

1 comment:
Wasn't that the most awesome thing you have ever seen or heard!!! Praise God!!
We'll keep you two and the lil' peanut in our prayers!
Post a Comment